Directory Submission Service Directory Submission Service

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Organize Your Online Business today!
If information overload is your issue, as it was for me, I have a solution for you.
All important information filed in a several different locations, a private site passwords, affiliate passwords - IDs, links, licensing info, codes and the like saved in email folders, on separate 'text' files, in 'Word' files, in private web site folders, in excel spreadsheet, printed copies and external hard drive, I have so many different 'things' I need to save - in so many different locations, it's been a real chore to get back to all these important files, and moreover, waste of time.

Then, I stumbled upon Dr. Jeanette Cates, "Internet Marketing Organizer", I read about the benefits in the sales pitch page, as sceptical as I am about all that is being said in this kind of pages, I decided I will give it a try. After I downloaded this software and browsed through the menu I was more and more impressed with what finaly got hold of. What a relief, what a thoughtful idea. As I am working through my 'filed' stuff in different folders and sub-folders in my PC, extracting what is important and inputing in the i-marketing organizer, I experience a filling of accomplishment, a feeling of relief, because I know that, for anything that is filed in my i-marketing organizer, I can get back to it with a click of a mouse.
For more information on this valuable resource register here:



First Name:
Last Name:
Country:
E-Mail Address:



No comments:

Post a Comment